United Kingdom 2019 Programme
Religious Studies Teachers Oxford Masterclass
"WHAT NO OTHER SUBJECT CAN DO"
- Southwark Cathedral (image included below)
- Monday 18th November 2019
- Elegant surroundings of Southwark Cathedral
- Exciting day of talks and seminars for all teachers of Religious Studies.
- All major exam boards will be offering sessions on GCSE and A level teaching and be available for questions on the recent exam season.
- Keynote speaker Dr Andrew Pinsent
- Oxbridge Entrance
- Debate - should society be secular or religious
- How to run an RS department
- Philosothon training (see www.philosothon.co.uk for more details)